Pope Benedict XVI on his recent visit o London said:
We were made to love…
We were made to receive love…
We were made to give love.
You and I need to be reminded of this frequently. Where do we find love in our daily lives? Love is found in the patience of parents when their children are acting up. It is found in the kindness shown to a sick friend. Love is present when people share a kind word or a caring smile with those who are sad or burdened with problems. Love is found when we reach out to those in need of our help.
Love is really like life. It is so vast in its meaning, so varied in its expressions and so rich in its manifestations that one has to be fully alive in order to understand love fully. As someone wrote: ” The best definition of love is a loving person.”
St. Paul beautifully points out to us that Jesus expressed the greatest manifestation of God’s love: “Though he was in the form of God, he emptied himself and took the form of a slave…obediently accepting even death, death on the cross.” Jesus lowered himself to the lowest known state so that he could raise us to God. In his love of his Father and of us, he chose to die a man so that we might live like God. And when he was to go back to his Father, he sent the Spirit to dwell among us, to enliven us and to be the love that binds us together in one family of God.
The measure of love, then, is not what our hearts dictate or what our desires lead us to. Love is very much greater than what I now can feel. It is much more than the urges I feel within. Love is, above all, the goodness that is within me that I must share with the goodness of other persons in communion that is stronger than death.
In this sense, love includes the goodness of a woman, the goodness of a parent toward his or her child, the goodness of a friend seeking the goodness of another. Love never dies because goodness never dies.
Incoming search terms:
- short declamation piece about family
- afro asian poems about love
- very short declamation piece
- please smile declamation piece
- short declamation about love
- the visit declamation piece
- short declamation
- declamation piece about love short
- afro asian poem about love
- Powered by Article Dashboard edible science fair projects
- powered by vBulletin christmas myspace graphics
- i killed my husband declamation
- hexagram 9 love
- declamation pieces about love
- Powered by Article Dashboard business class tokyo flight cheap business class flight
- dula scripts
- Powered by Article Dashboard passionate spirituality
- love lost love found declamation piece
- Powered by Article Dashboard mastering the art of french cooking
- short declamation speech about love
- short declamation pieces about friendship
- Tagalog Dula Scripts
- mga larawan love quotes
- hexagram 63 love
- piece of speech choir about love
- Powered by Article Dashboard love graphics for myspace
- Powered by Article Dashboard ethnic passion
- Powered by Article Dashboard aries
- Powered by Article Dashboard love prediction games
- a short declamation piece about love